10.12.2009

I have awesome friends. period.

Meet Rachel. She is awesome. She is one of my greatest BSC friends, an awesome mother, a fabulous marathon runner, and the only person in the world besides myself that knows my secret password to just about every online account. I essentially trust her with my life. She is also designed my wonderful blog for me. Out of the kindness of her heart. It's called Karma, and I am sure I will return the Karma in the form of Diet Coke or CC Salsa.

This is a pretty picture of Rachel (mind you, this was taken 3 years ago).


Immediately before the pretty picture above was taken, THIS happened:

4 comments:

Rachel said...

If only I could make that face again--I have no idea how I made my eyes so huge or my scowl so... scowly. I love you too Jess, and your password is safe with me.

courtney said...

Question: Are you ranking your BSC friends? Rachel is one of your greatest? Who else is among this elite group of the greatest?

Christina and Bob said...

Umm, I'm also wondering your ranking. I'm also wondering whose wedding you are at in this photo . . .

Christina and Bob said...

I'm also wondering your bsc ranking of friends. You know, that picture looks very familiar. Like it was at a wedding I was apart of . . .

PS. You are doing sooo well with the blog. I love reading it :)