3.29.2006

Found: Abandoned Shopping Cart.....Color: Blue

this blog is long overdue.......i am so sorry.

So...Monday morning....when I left the house at 6:15 to take someone to the airport....i open the garage and to my surprise there is a blue shopping cart on its side that was apparently leaning against my garage door. So, if you have lost your shopping cart, a blue one, one that I believe is from Albertson's....it is waiting for you at the entrance of the Pueblo of Summerlin.

On a side note...this is going to be a real short blog
Weekend was great......tyrell got married....i had lots of fun....lots of cocktails.....and i think that i am now physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. Went to Tryst and Rain....and i HATE rain.....if you evern feel like going somewhere overcrowded, hot, dark, smelly, and loud.....where you can get groped and fondled on the way to the bathroom...then go to Rain....not fun!! tryst on the other hand continues to be a good time. i believe we are going tomorrow night....holla

I am going to now give a shout out to my good friends Sebby and Kelli. Two of the greatest people you could ever meet.

These two girls can make me laugh more than anyone else....they ar beautiful, caring, understanding, good listeners, and overall, they are fabulous friends. Being around them makes me happy. End of story. That is why i am so sad that we don't even live in the same time zone.....some day though.

but be careful boys...these two girls are very much spoken for...and i couldn't be happier....sebby met her bf on a train...and kelli gushed over her bf all semester that they had class together......

Last night I made dinner for Meredith and I.......I am very very proud of myself for this, considering that the extent of my cooking is usually putting some turkey and cheese in a tortilla and rolling it up. While I was cooking, she was going through our bills......and then it hit us......we are like a little married couple. Um, so you don't take this the wrong way, meredith is my roomate......

Okay, here is where i end my blog......
peace out peeps

No comments: