9.20.2006

Yesterday was national "Talk Like a Pirate Day"

Yesterday was national "Talk Like a Pirate Day." What did YOU do?

Just when you think September 19th couldn't get any better.....you are proved wrong.

As many of you know, my roomate has a dog. And as many of you know....i am not keen on the idea of the roomate having the dog, but i like the roomate, and i like our friendship, so the dog can stay. When she used to talk about getting a second dog, i told her that it was either her boyfriend or the second dog - we didn't have room for both - she would have to choose

My roomate got ANOTHER dog. yes, another dog. It is a weimaraner - 9 weeks old. And she is cute....but she is still a dog...still a puppy....still not house broken.


She also doesn't have paw-eye coordination....so she runs side-ways.

The boyfriend and the second dog are both staying

I don't REALLY understand the concept of a second dog, mostly because i don't understand the concept of having even ONE dog.
1. i am selfish and want to be on my own schedule - none of this "having to leave somewhere early to go home and let the dog out." I will have enough of that when i have kids
2. i can barely take care of myself, let alone a four-legged creature
3. i am poor, i would rather by food for myself than food for a dog

I actually REALLY like dogs, i really really do.....i LOVE my parent's dogs...... just as long as someone else is taking care of them.

3 comments:

Emilie said...

Correction: it was INTERNATIONAL talk like a pirate day. Andrew, the guy I sit next to in the office, has a Johnny Depp folder and celebrated with me. I watch POTC and fell asleep. Ahh, good times...

Emilie said...

I need more Jessi blogs. Stat!

Emilie said...

I need more Jessi blogs. Stat!