5.13.2007

um ya, about that new year's resolution

ok, ok...so i just read my last post, and realized that it was written on December 22. woops.

well i am back. and let me tell you why.

I have realized in the past couple of weeks that in the blink of an eye, life can change...and really, it isn't that my life drastically changed in the past few weeks, but when i really think about where i was two years ago vs. where i am today, i am blown away with what has happened. And really, i wish i would have kept better track of what was going through my mind these past few years because maybe it would help me to make more sense of what i want for the future.

So, as i was running tonight (the best run i have had in probably 4 months), i decided that i owe it to myself, and my family that isn't geographically close to me to keep up my blog. Then i thought it would be really cool if i could run and blog at the same time. I really do have a lot of deep thoughts and profound ideas when i am running, but the second that i get back inside the house, my mind is void of anything of interest.

However, i did make a mental list of future blogs that i want to make sure to post....
1. Taiwan (i found my travel diary when i was cleaning my room, and i think it would be best to transcribe that to the blog rather than count on me to keep track of that thing for another year)
2. My priorities
3. How living in las vegas is much different than lawrence, ks.
4. This conversation:
Me: "Someday i am going to date a nice guy."
Ali: "Me too. And i am excited."

So there....all of you devout, and not so devout readers are absolutely allowed to hold me accountable....i will keep up blogging more than once every 3 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read all about this one:

4. This conversation:
Me: "Someday i am going to date a nice guy."
Ali: "Me too. And i am excited."


:)