6.11.2007

case of the mondays?

Case of the mondays? I think so.

or maybe it is a case of the "i just got back from a vacation at the beach." that could be it as well.

Either way, i have a case of it. And i am counting down the hours until i can leave work and go to the gym. weird, maybe...but i seriously have the urge to run....right now.

Georgia was good...all of the pics are on my home computer, so i will write more about it later. But all in all, it was a good trip. However, it was very hot and very humid. I can do hot, but humid is a whole other story....hair.was.a.mess.

Got to lay on the beach all weekend long, and it was amazing. until the last day....the guy i was sitting by was fishing, and within about 10 minutes caught a shark. no kidding. i will post the pic later. his name was Dave, and i told my mom that i thought dave belonged in a movie - he just had this presence about him that would make him perfect for the "island man that is pretty decent looking, but has a kid, but is still a charmer and fishes all day....and talks in a southern accent" role. he is a chef, and even after learning my name, still called me "vegas."

Here is the one pic i have at the office....this is my beautiful mother and me....

More to come about the trip later....i promise.

No comments: