8.31.2007

Long time, no post...but lots of vacas!

Wow, i suck at this. I attribute my lack of blogging to a couple of things

1. I have been out of town a lot...and it has been amazing...but it also really makes time fly, meaning that things don't get done.
2. When i am at home, and could be blogging, i usually just want to sit on the couch and watch tv - after a full day of work, sometimes writing, being witty, etc is just not as appealing as it should be
3. I would rather facebook or myspace instead of blog. i think that sometimes it is a nice 'release' and somewhat of a guilty pleasure to anonymously spy on other people's lives and see what my friends from high school and college are really up to these days...this is also the lazy way of 'keeping in touch.'

Chicago - cubs, drinks, cabs, food, friends, fun


















The end of July was our DG reunion in Chicago...something we had been planning for a year. Really, a year. There were about 12 of us all together...some of the girls live in chicago, a couple stayed with them, and then about 7 of us stayed in a hotel room down town. Friday we went to a cubs game...

It was a blast - and ironically enough just about 5 rows behind us were a group of our guy friends from college that were in town for a bachelor party....random.

The rest of the weekend was full of shopping, walking, eating, drinking, and trying to relive the college years...i think it was pretty successful...



I have been truly blessed with amazing friends...childhood friends, highschool friends, college friends, 'real world' friends...they have all given me something truly unique at every different point in my life. I know there are a lot of areas of my life that i may not totally have a grasp on yet..as i have a lot of learning to do, a lot of growing up to do, a lot of experiencing to do...but one thing that is certain is that my friendships rock...end of story :)

No comments: