3.18.2008

3 days

Well, besides being my favorite Pat Green song.....3 days means that there are approximately 72 hours standing between me and carafes of red wine, gelato, italian accents, smelly metro rides, and......finally......a vacation.

Melissa and I are so so so excited. So excited that at one point last night I thought Melissa's eyes just might pop clear out of her head in anticipation for this weekend.

However....I don't know who (ahem) didn't check the March Madness schedule when making plans to leave the country for two weeks...but with a number 1 seed in a really awesome bracket, I am a little irritated at that person.

That's alright, I will remember that when we are having a two hour italian dinner in Rome with multiple bottles of wine. Suckers.

Lastly, I am a guitar hero. B, you have two weeks two practice....good luck :)

No comments: