9.28.2009

babies and exotic adventures

I have neither of those. I have joked with my high school friends before that I don't think that I 'deserve' a blog because blogs are for people with babies or people who live in exotic places and want to make their friends back in the states see how awesome their overseas adventures are compared the mundane life of the continental U.S. But I digress. So here it is...the gazillionth time for me to say "i'm back to blog writing, haven't you missed me?" Ya, I didn't think so.

To be continued.....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You know I will read/stalk yours all the time. I love your boring life.

Hillary said...

I LOVE hearing about your life-keep it coming! Just a thought, in your next post you should teach your readers how to make CC's Salsa! Just sayin...

Christina and Bob said...

I'm stalking you now too. :)