6.02.2006

Friday Blog - update

that's right kids....it's been a while since i have written an actual personal blog...so i think it is just that time.

secondly......it is summer....i was going to write about it being my first summer without a summer vacation...but that's not true. LAST summer was the first summer without a vacation...but considering i was in Europe for some of it, and unemployed...it feels like this is my first summer in the real world. and i don't like.


there was a shooting in my neighborhood last weekend....so i guess that is kind of a big deal. no worries, it was an isolated incident, and i believe the kid who was shot in the leg and the back is going to recover nicely. i mean....who does that? who shoots people? really...i think we live in a pretty nice neighborhood - one next door neighbor doesn't like our yelping dog (neither do i) and the other neighbors only speak a couple words of english....just when you think that you're safe...someone goes around shooting at people. did i mention my roomate's boyfriend left our front door unlocked the next night? yeah...sweet, thanks for that.

-I have decided that i like Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf waaaay better than starbucks.
-I am trying to find a cheap place to take Bikram Yoga, i don't think a cheap place exists
-I want to go to the Pat Green concert...but everyone is going to be out of town...if you are interested...let me know (July 2)
-I am going back to wichita in july for a friend's wedding
-I am thinking of selling one kidney in order to pay for a plane ticket to either italy to see my sister, or Taiwan to celebrate the chinese new year with Em.....if you are in the market for a new kidney (heck, I would even think about giving you a great deal for two)....let me know.AND........I am going on a float trip at Lake Havasu next saturday.....floating, sun, friends and booze.....it is going to be great.

okay...that is enough for today...have a great holiday weekend everyone :)

No comments: