9.11.2006

and now we are blogging

Okay, so far, this blog has been random and only updated about once a month. i am going to try really hard to keep it updated on my life, career, family, current events, and boy issues :)

I have decided to run the half marathon this year - the full marathon pretty much ruined my knees and i am not sure it is worth putting them through that again just to say "i did it!" because, really, i can already say that. What i am going to work on however, is improving my 13.1 mile time, rather than just crossing the finish line.

Next up, i think i might go back to school.....not more than a class or two at a time. Also not sure what i am going to go back for, but i have ample time to figure that out before Spring. i kind of feel like i have had a year since college to relax, rest, be crazy, independent, find my way, make my mark, and fly by the seat of my pants, but now i am ready to get re-focused on some things that i want to do for me. I have done the things that i wanted to do right out of college: find a job, find a core group of friends, and settle into becoming a grown up....and now it is time to make some other goals.....

After quitting 24, there was only so long i could stand running outside in the hot, dry, boring heat...and so i joined LVAC...and now i am obsessed with the steam room

also obsessed with Sunday's marathon of Miami Ink.

No comments: