3.01.2010

I and Love and You

This song is where we got Brooklyn's name from:



It's such a great song - and I really think Brooklyn loves it, too. How do I know? Because she falls asleep every time we listen to it.

Brad tried telling me today that she isn't as innocent as I think she is. Apparently she "discovered her voice" today, and loved showing Brad all the different high pitched barking noises she could make. I don't believe him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Rachel said...

50mm lens!!!!! Love it.

jessi said...

I'm learning!!

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

Oh my gosh Jessi. You bought a 50 mm. I might start a support group for ppl who do everything Rachel says. As soon as I recover myself...

Hillary said...

James says thumbs up to the 50mm lens. I say thumbs up to puppies.