7.08.2010

Puppy love

I've been lazy about posting. I'm sorry...I'm sure all five of you are very upset with me.

I may have mentioned this before...but I will do just about anything that Rachel tells me to do. Why? Because she is smart.

Today she posted a cute little video on her blog that documents her five year marriage to Sol. It is real cute. She suggested I do one for Brooklyn. So I did.

(Sorry Bradley...maybe some day in October you will get your own anniversary video)

Tomorrow Brooklyn is having surgery...surgery that will ensure that she doesn't create any baby Brooklyns. Brad keeps asking if we are sure that we won't, sometime in the future, want more Brooklyns. I remind him of the past 6 months...and tell him to multiply it by roughly six. I'm sure.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!