6.01.2011

My BF has his J.D.

Three very . long . years . later . he is DONE.

Photobucket

We had such a fabulous graduation weekend. Lots of family in town, lots of eating, drinking and being merry. I know B is glad to be done, but I am SUPER glad he is done. I feel like i have finally gotten rid of "the other woman" in his life (law school), and I have him back all to myself! Oh, except for that whole studying for the Bar thing.

I am so proud of B. I cried when graduation was over - which was very unexpected....and odd.

To celebrate, we went to California. It was a blast.

First stop was Catalina Island. Other than it being really chilly....we had fun just relaxing, driving around in a golf cart, and renting a boat to take ourselves on our own dolphin watching "cruise."
Photobucket

Then we went to San Diego. And loved it. It was so great to spend uninterrupted time together.
Photobucket

No comments: